TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to get into Beta?

Go down

How to get into Beta? Empty How to get into Beta?

Post by Tolgeranth Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:50 pm

The best way to get into beta is to buy the preorder. After that it is managing to get a beta VIP key, which is still possible. On the website below is some of the partners that give them away, and they give them away on facebook and twitter.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/beta/index.php

You also can get a regular beta key, but all it can get you is a chance to get into beta. That is how we got into beta 3, Kingexiled a buddy of mine got in , luck of the draw and his pc could not run it so he lent his account info for us to give it a spin. We had so much fun just bought 2 Collectors preorder. On Monday the same day the beta 4 ended my regular beta key got picked to get into beta 4, so really is not the best way to get in.

The last beta is supposed to be a week long, up to the 22nd of feb, then down for server wipe and headstart for the 24th. Beta is fun, this game really is polished, but if you want to experience everything fresh and new, just preorder and have a go with us at headstart. I personally feel that the experience we get playing beta will just make it much easier for us to advance and progress to the fun stuff, without spending too much time just learning to play.

Tolgeranth
Tolgeranth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down