TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The next beta

3 posters

Go down

The next beta Empty The next beta

Post by Tolgeranth Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:56 am

Friday is the next beta. It is a Warfronts PvP beta with lvl cap increased to 25. Also preorder and collectors editions are for sale. Well kind of, the actual site is down right now but they expect it to be up later today. Buying preorder game now gets you key for all the rest of the beta events. I am checking on buying the collectors preorder (digital download) will get key also.

Edit: you can now buy the preorder collectors edition or regular and will take a couple days to get keys. Also you have options for monthly fee, 15 a month, deal for 3 month and 6 month for 60 bucks.

Edit: Preorder also gets you a head start, it does not specify how long but it will get us out of the noob area before the game goes full live.

Last edited by Tolgeranth on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tolgeranth
Tolgeranth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

The next beta Empty Re: The next beta

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Here's the link for preorder:

https://www.riftgame.com/en/products/
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:44 pm

I will check this out when I get home later. Don't think I could access any game sites on my work computer with the firewall blocker.

What's sad is I have a subscription to WoW, Aion and if I get Rift I will still be paying less money per month than I have paid to play LC. Not to mention all the bugs and shitty grinding on LC. I am so sick of that game. I wish my friends would quit playing it so I don't have a reason to log in.

All you Tua members should get while the getting's good. Leave LC crap behind and start fresh on a game from the start. Please! You'll be doing yourself a favor... You can thank Kyle and Aneer later. lol
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Yeah... trying to get people with us, Ata is waiting for rifts as well... going to log in later to tell him bout pre-order & will try to get Slayer join us too... was helping him in raid last night but it was too laggy & didn't worked out well, expb didn't boost for him, his ign didn't go off etc....

and yes.... we hope more friends coming to join us & leave LC crap Very Happy
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down