TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rift set to Launch March 1,2011

2 posters

Go down

Rift set to Launch March 1,2011  Empty Rift set to Launch March 1,2011

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:14 am

RIFT SET TO LAUNCH MARCH 1, 2011
Retail and Digital Pre-Order Start Today
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. – January 4, 2011 – Trion Worlds, a global publisher and developer of premium online games, today announced that the upcoming MMORPG RIFT is scheduled to launch in North America on March 1st and in Europe on March 4th. Today also marks the start of the game's pre-order program through both digital and retail channels.

Beginning today, customers who pre-order RIFT receive their choice of one-of-three exclusive in-game pets, and are eligible to participate in the head-start period anticipated to begin February 24th.
Pre-order customers will also be granted access to play in all remaining closed-beta events. Beta details, including a regularly updated event schedule, are available at http://www.RIFTgame.com/beta.

Link below to read more:
http://www.riftgame.com/en/news/listings/010411_preorder.php

Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Rift set to Launch March 1,2011  Empty Re: Rift set to Launch March 1,2011

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Good deal. I got paid today and when I get home I am going to preorder my copy of Rift.

I'm going to cancel my subscription to WoW soon as I almost have enough gold to repay the people that helped me there. I'll probably have the 150 gold I need in a week or less depending on my auction house sales. WoW just reminds me of a great children's game and the poor graphics kills it for me. As soon as I repay my debts I am out.

I plan to continue playing Aion as the game is great in both storyline and environtmental graphics as well as PvP gameplay. I had hoped many of my friends from LC would've joined me but that hasn't happened.

I hope Rift becomes that game and it should be. Everyone is going to be starting from a clean slate at the bottom and clawing our way to the top. It should be great fun and the more the merrier. There are tons of classes to play and should allow us to create a diverse group to have all situations covered.

I will most likely split my time on Aion and Rift at first and if Rift is the better game I may cancel my subscription to Aion but I don't see that happeneing at the time. I'm really starting to get a grasp on the systems in Aion and feel there is still much to learn. Not to mention I am having fun learning. Playing nearly every class available and liking every one of them so far.

Looking forward to getting off work so I can go home and preorder Rift. I hope some of you Tua members will join us. I know Aneerhas, Tolgeranth, AtaZoth and myself are pretty much a lock on getting a fresh start on a new game right from the start. My vote is for Aneer to be the guild leader. lol
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:29 pm

I've preordered the collector's edition and purchased 6 months of game time since it's only $10 a month that way. I don't even have to pay for the 6 months until after the first month as the game comes with 30 days free. If I don't like it or can't afford it I can cancel my subscription in that time.

I've already gotten the email and I've been invited to this weekend's beta event. Warfronts. I don't know exactly what that is but it sounds cool and should provide a break from Aion while I am waiting for my dungeons to reset.

Lookin forward to it.

KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Playing Beta 4 now... I chosed Shard=Seastone,PvP, Guardian side...my toon's name is Kinya Cleric... went same with Justicar+Shaman, I want to keep going & see how it is... liking it still... idk maybe I'll try other classes later if I reach lvl 27 before beta ends..

Beta 4 starts today until Monday btw.
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down