TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Interesting thing happened last night

2 posters

Go down

Interesting thing happened last night Empty Interesting thing happened last night

Post by Bluegrass Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 am

Finally decided that playing alone sucks. Traveled to the fleet and started my recruitment attempts. After about an hour, and only 3 whispers I hung it up. These whispers were not inquiries, but warnings. The overall gist is that we/me waited to long to do this. Most people by now are in guilds, those who arent are leveling alts. Thoughts? Suggestions? Maybe I should sit on the starter worlds?
Bluegrass
Bluegrass
SWToR Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Interesting thing happened last night Empty Re: Interesting thing happened last night

Post by Tolgeranth Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Recruiting is a funny business. It goes in waves. It is easy to get numbers, just spam a recruitment message every so often. Fleet is the best area, everyone gets there very quickly. I will do some this weekend now that I am home. But things have to move along without me being present. The guild in Rift seemed to drag unless I was on to make something happen. Sounds like I have a slight ego issue, and I do, but in this case it is probably justified. By April I will have a full 2 months off, and things will happen quickly then when I can focus my full attention to us.

We should look for a few players that fit with our playstyle.
Tolgeranth
Tolgeranth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down