TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guild Event for Saturday 8/14

3 posters

Go down

Do you like this event?

Guild Event for Saturday 8/14 I_vote_lcap100%Guild Event for Saturday 8/14 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Guild Event for Saturday 8/14 I_vote_lcap0%Guild Event for Saturday 8/14 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Guild Event for Saturday 8/14 Empty Guild Event for Saturday 8/14

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:19 am

Who: Guild Members Only
What: Hide and Seek
When: 4pm eastern
Where: s1 Merac
Why: I am proud of the progress you all are making. Keep up the good work everyone.

Rewards: 8 players will receive 2 each Critical Potion, Power Potion, Berserker Potion, Health Stealer, Mana Stealer, Platinum Blessed Iris and 100 experience boosters. Players 140+ will receive 2 extra sets of potions in lieu of 100 xpb, for a total of 4 hours of potions.

How to play: You must search the land of Merac and find 1 of 4 players hiding. Each will hold 2 sets of prizes and when they have been found twice they will log off or return to town. Keep searching until you find them or all the prizes have been handed out. Afterwards everyone who participated but did not get a prize will meet in the guild hall to receive a consolation prize. The contents of which I will decide.... an effort scroll. lol

Rules: Once you find a person and get a prize, you are inelligible to receive another prize. You may not tell anyone of our whereabouts or recall other guild members to our location. You may ride mounts, use flight or super haste if you wish. No recalling or using memory scrolls/teleport books is allowed. No hints are allowed of our location. Only 1 character per player is allowed in the event. You are not allowed to play on an alt character. Prizes are to be used and not resold for in game gold.

Failure to follow the rules will disqualify you and bar you from future events until you have learned your lesson. If the offense is egregious enough it may warrant a kick from the guild. I want everyone to have an equal opportunity to get a prize, so please be fair and enjoy your prize after you have won it.

I know this is a hide and seek but the rewards are better than a few melons or a yellow flower, so I hope the reward is worth the effort to attend. I hope you all will make it to this event and it be a fun one.

Last edited by XxOrganGrinderxX on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Guild Event for Saturday 8/14 Empty Re: Guild Event for Saturday 8/14

Post by ultimatum Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:15 am

Lol. An effort scroll. You are a smart ass if I ever saw one haha. Anyway, I love the even and think it's a great idea. Just so everyone knows, this is all coming from Organ's pocket! Not from the guild money. The guild money would no way in hell be able to afford this event!
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

http://www.tuatha-dea.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimatum Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Okay, these people participated, and the crossed out names are the ones who won the event!

UnseenAssassinX
ICritMyPants
ALiG
ShadowReimraid
WETODDIT
iSwagless
Bonecrusher999
SirSteve
lFRoSTl
Battman

Good job to everyone that won! They won 100 xpbs, 2 crit pots, 2 zerkers, power pots, 2 hp stealers, 2 mp stealers, and 2 pbis.

Consolation prize was 5 chaos balls and 1 effort scroll. Smile All for their effort.

Last edited by ultimatum on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Don't forget, Battman also took part but her connection was being crappy and she dc'd at least 5 times before giving up. I still owe her a consolation prize for her efforts.

I also really appreciate Tolgeranth, ultimatum and BabyDeeDee for helping out and being the people to find. Thanks much for your help.

Hopefully I can scrape together enough ap to hold an event at least once per month. Suggestions for future guild events are welcome.
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by countryboy Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 pm

i bet yall had a good time that sry i missed had too wrk n another ideal for guild event is too c who can kill organ lol
countryboy
countryboy
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Well thanks for offering my head up to the chopping block. LOL

We'll have more events in the future. Hide and seeks are easy but I'd like to do something a little more creative. I've given some thoughts to having a scavenger hunt, relay races, question and answer, poker runs, riddles to solve as well as a pk event or inter guildwar.

I've even thought about maybe doing events that involve anyone on the server not just keeping it confined to the guild but have decided it best to support the guild first. Giving to the community would be nice but I think we have enough people within the guild with needs that should superceed random people outside the guild.
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimatum Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Maybe even a a scavenger hunt where you have to find someone, and when you do they whisper you a clue to where the next person is, and you have to keep getting to the next person, then the next, then the next, (we will have a list of who sees who, and they have to go in order, and won't get the clue from someone way into the hunt), and the first 5 (random number) people to finish get some sort of prize?

Just saying an idea lol
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down