TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Looking for guild input.

5 posters

Go down

Looking for guild input. Empty Looking for guild input.

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Well here is the deal guys. Nefty has approached me about joining the guild. He only wants to join if we try for Dratan castle. If he did join he would be bringing along BigSmartHealer and leelu. While I am friends with BSH and leelu I am indifferent to Nefty. I could personally care less if he joined us or not and I am friends with nearly everyone in ResurrectioN. I am not inclined to try and attack Dratan.

While I can see some great benefits of owning DCS, actually making gold from owning it, free tomb entry, pretty yellow tag, I am content with Merac at this point.

There are also some negatives to owning Dratan. Namely resetting the tomb. It is nearly impossible to keep it reset 24/7 and that is what the server wants. It would become like a job where the GAs and myself would have to work in 8 hour shifts resetting it every 2 hours.

Personally I am thrilled with how strong the guild has grown in such a short time. We've got some incredible players with us and I couldn't be more pleased. However, I don't feel that we are strong enough to take Dratan from Res just yet. We could have a bunch of people guild hop to help us but I have seen how that goes. Just take a look at xSeVeNx and Death2All. They were stacked with high levels and could kick some serious ass but they weren't a guild. They were thrown together for the task of taking DCS away from those who owned it. Then they started infighting and fell apart. I'm not looking to throw together a mishmash of strong characters for the sole purpose of taking DCS only to watch us fall apart. I want to build something that lasts, something that people can grow together, grow up and accomplish the task without having a bunch of guild hoppers needed to take a castle.

I am curious on what my guildies want to do though and what your thoughts on this matter are. If you feel we are strong enough, organized enough and knowledgeable enough to take DCS let me know. If you think it's a stupid idea I want to know that too. Tell me what you think of this idea everyone.

-Mike
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Looking for guild input. Empty Re: Looking for guild input.

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:25 pm

I am pretty happy & contented with what we have right now. Not really looking for DCS & owning DC... don't want to see people complaining bout resetting tomb lol.

Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackShadow Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:08 pm

I agree with aneer on this one
BlackShadow
BlackShadow
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyDeeDee Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:59 am

The idea of the "pretty yellow tag" is appealing to most, and the gold that would come from it, but speaking from experience it is a little inconvenient to rush to S1 to reset tomb, staying up and at the pc longer then you intended, and yes as Aneerhas said being griped at about resetting. lol I do agree it would be better to build one monster strong guild and take it then if we wanted, then being a pieced together guild. We have a really good thing going here and I would like to see what it could grow to be if we all stayed together and worked as a guild. I love you ( I really like red Razz )
BabyDeeDee
BabyDeeDee
Last Chaos Member
Last Chaos Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:12 am

I really like the red as well. Most definitely it's a hassle to constantly reset the tomb. I can remember being GA of Div and I would log on and head directly to the tomb to reset it and get no fewer than 1-2 PMs to reset the tomb, within 1 minute of logging mind you. It got to a point that as soon as I logged I would turn friends list off.

I think I've gotten the answer I am looking for. We'll enjoy our current status and hopefully have some fun sieges all the while growing and some day in the furture revisit this topic. Thanks for the input. Smile
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimatum Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Good enough for me. I rather like the red tag. As a GA now, I'm already kind of busy dealing with unruly guildies Razz Locking the thread.
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

http://www.tuatha-dea.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down