TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Alchemy discussion

2 posters

Go down

Alchemy discussion Empty Alchemy discussion

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Excellent work on leveling your alchemy up Forest. Keep it up and let me know if you need more kinah to continue on. Also if you could post here to let me know what materials you need for crafting. Be specific as fresh lumesia and plain lumesia require different materials to morph.

I'm going to spend this afternoon leveling my essencetapping and aethertapping again. It's a slow process but in the end will pay off I believe.
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Alchemy discussion Empty Re: Alchemy discussion

Post by ultimatum Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:42 pm

I got my alchemy to 299. It took pretty much all morning. Suckkked. I can't upgrade it because I'm poor as crap. I blew the money I had saved to get to 299 and the money I had left in Broker waiting for me haha. I can't upgrade because it is 400k Kinah, and I have about 90k kinah. So far it's cost about 2 million kinah to get me from 0 to 299 and to have all those extra supplies.

I sent you some letters in game with some in-depth details on what I'm looking for and how much money we can look to make if we sell some potions. I'm thinking we can make some damn good money if we fluctuate what we sell. By fluctuating we can avoid flooding the market and inflation, and also test out frequency of purchases (supply&demand).

I'm thinking mana, hp, and flight pots will sell the best, but flight pots are cheap, and mana pots are more expensive for the lower level ones... It's just I feel that they won't sell as well as the higher level ones because the people in the 20-40's aren't as rich as our nice powerful level 55's.
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

http://www.tuatha-dea.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum