TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aion - LC no longer

3 posters

Go down

Aion - LC no longer Empty Aion - LC no longer

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but my days on LC are numbered. I've started a character on Aion and even though I am low level, the first few minutes of playing really showed me how poorly LC is run. The environments are lush and full of amazing creatures. The detail and customizable characters is something to behold. When you learn to fly you can fight in the air. The hotkey layouts are nearly identical to LC. The storyline is better. I could go on and on. It's quite an amazing game and I haven't even gotten my wings yet, I just need 3 more levels. Smile

It really makes me wonder how I could've poured a couple thousand dollars into a piece of crap game. Don't take offense to that. The people I've met, all of you in the guild, are what has been keeping me from leaving sooner. I think it's about time for me to say enough is enough though.

I've spent too much time and too much money on a game that I started out as free to play. I leave LC to join a pay to play game. Realistically, it is cheaper for me since I often spent more than $16 in AP each week and sometimes much more than that. I really hope that some of you can find the courage to jump ship and test Aion out. Come be a noob with me. Smile

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hard for me to walk away from LC. I am basically walking away from one of the best characters Sarissa has ever seen. I've killed everything in the game and have owned both castles for a time, thanks to the support of my guild of course. I couldn't have done it without you. I appreciate your support and your commitment to the guild we've built.

I've been trying to grapple with what to do from here as far as LC is concerned. I can't say that I am walking away forever as it is a free to play game and I will likely be on from time to time to talk with the many friends I've made and to do the occassional castle siege. I am not sure if the best course of action is to release everyone from TuathaDea, disband the guild entirely or pass GM to someone.

Obviously I don't want to disband the guild. It's as much your home as it is mine. I don't think that would be fair to those that have worked so hard to make Tua what it is today. I would like to think that I am not the only reason you have joined the guild. I would very much like to see Tua live on beyond my expectations. I would like those that have made it their home, to stay in their home. I am sure some players may leave and it saddens me but I have never kept hostages and let people go as they want to leave. That leaves me with the task of finding someone in guild that is both respected by the members and holds the same principles as I have to pass GM to. I have some people in mind but I am unsure if they want to take hold and carry the torch from here on out.

We are TuathaDea - The Children Of The Gods. We walk the path of the blessed and live the life of the cursed. We never back down, yield or submit to those that dare stand in our path to glory.

I hope you all understand and I hope more of you will stop wasting time and money on a game with great potential, one that continually fails to live up to that potential, to join me on Aion. I think it'd be cool to recreate TuathaDea over there. If you decide to join me I can be found on Siel server my Priest's name is Keilia and I've chosen the Elyos race. I really hope to see you over there. I'd love to be able to start all over and leave the LC drama behind. To experience a new world and join with you to conquer it all over again.

-Mike
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Aion - LC no longer Empty Re: Aion - LC no longer

Post by ultimatum Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:10 pm

I might join you in that game eventually, to be honest. I played it on a private server for a couple of weeks, and I loved it. The depth of the story far trumps LC's, especially since Aion actually has a story, and the game is centered around it. The graphics are to die for. The only that might hold someone back to LC is that the graphics might be too much for their computer, so they stick with a low-end game like LC.

If I set myself up in that I'll be sure to call/text/gsc you and get you to help my noob ass out. You are required to, afterall. As my guildmaster Razz (excuse to abuse you).

Oh and in case somebody doesn't know:

I've basically quit LC. I'm tired of the bugs, foul gameplay, low quality PVP, NO story line/real quests, grinding for SP, and drama for sieges. I want to enjoy a real game, and not a medieval high school. I might join Mike on Aion, or I might just keep my hands on a WoW private server called Molten WoW.

Molten-WoW
You can vote to get vote points for items in game. It's pretty fun, but I'm not staying there. Just a thing to do until I get the time to actually invest myself in a game.

I'll miss playing these games with some of you guys, though. Mike, Michelle, Dee, Kyle, Craig, and others. You all were great and kept me in that game much longer than I would have stayed on my own.

- Forest
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

http://www.tuatha-dea.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Same here.... Kyle was the first one to have said he had enough of the game. On the other hand I still continued since there's nothing else out there. When my account was banned was the eye opener for me to not spend anymore money on that game or even not to play it anymore. I have thought of uninstalling LC at that time. I gave all my stuffs away on my other accounts & have thought of checking DarkFall again. Although I still & am still logging in to do quests , seiges & say hi to friends but then not too interested anymore to log in longer like I used to.

As of now, Kyle & I are waiting for the release of rift. Anyone want to check it out & might want to register for beta.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 pm

I saw the videos for that Rift game and it looks pretty sweet. I am going to sign up for the beta. I can't say whether I will upgrade to the pay to play version after the beta as I am currently subscribed to WoW and Aion. I am thinking about cancelling the WoW subscription as Aion blows that game out of the water, in my opinion. I just need to get to a level that I can repay the people in my guild that helped me out then I am done with WoW. Aion seems to be where it's at for me. The story and graphics are incredible. I do agree with Forest. Some people may not have the computer to play such a high-end game. Makes me wish I had a million dollars. I'd buy everyone a new comp, the Aion game and pay for the subscription if I did. I really do want all my friends to come with me. I hate to think that I will be leaving behind so many cool people.

The biggest reason I am quitting LC isn't because they ban me for stupid reasons or that the gameplay sucked. I am leaving because I used an item mall product that didn't work as intended and they refused to refund my AP or reimburse the product. I was seeking the equivalent of 1,500 AP in raid reset cards and they refused to refund me... I refuse to be stolen from and therefore I stopped buying AP and don't intend to ever again. I am very glad I got pushed to check Aion out because I have not regretted my departure one bit since I started playing there.
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum