TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lets have a war!!!

3 posters

Go down

Lets have a war!!!  Empty Lets have a war!!!

Post by Baashley Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:03 pm

You know how the GS have a "find me and bring me back to town" thing. Well, I was thinking that we should have Mike at new Juno and we have the participants try to bring him back.

Here's the catch -- have a few people (not too much) try PK whoever is stealing our GM. They can work in teams. I can talk to a GS and see if we can have them moderate it and if we have them help, provide prizes.

Now, I can see some resistance. People might die. You're giving SD. But -- if you find yourself at a place where dying is an option -- perfect.

I think this is an awesome idea for the whole community and it kinda shows "hey, we're awesome and we wanna have fun!"

OOOORRRRR

We can take this idea, set up a GW with Misery and have the same concept. It will be like capture the flag of Castle Siege GMs. Since we're in GW, no penalty. =D We can set up teams of people trying to steal the other GM and teams of people trying to protect our GM. I think this would be fun because it can promote team work and work on our listening skills for other wars (*cough*DCS*cough*).

Downside: Turn out? idk. If we do it near DCS or MCS, it might be fine. And I know people might be pumped to PK other people like I am.

Baashley
Baashley
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Lets have a war!!!  Empty Re: Lets have a war!!!

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:10 pm

I love the guild war idea. I am guessing that I will be sitting at a predetermined location and they must come and get me and move me to their base? I like the idea and I do think it would be a great team building exercise. We'll have to pitch this to Misery and see if we can get them interested.
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimatum Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Sounds fine to me, too. I like the idea a lot, so hopefully we can set something like this up to work with no problems Smile
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

http://www.tuatha-dea.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum