TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Meela spilling out Mikes plan already just when server came out

3 posters

Go down

Meela spilling out Mikes plan already just when server came out Empty Meela spilling out Mikes plan already just when server came out

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:32 am

[img]Meela spilling out Mikes plan already just when server came out Meela10[/img]
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Meela spilling out Mikes plan already just when server came out Empty Re: Meela spilling out Mikes plan already just when server came out

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Yea I had words with Tav last night, I am guessing right after this. Needless to say I removed them all from friends list as well as the majority of everyone else. I kept like 3 friends I met in game and my best friend's 4 characters on my list. I'm pretty sure Tav is gonna continue being a douchebag. Some people are just beyond change.

As for me I am going to take a chill pill. I need some time off from the game to sort my thoughts and let the drama die down. I did a lot of thinking last night laying in bed and I am not going to quit. I just won't be on as much as people would probably like me to be. I'm undecided if I will get on for my daily quests or just take a break entirely.

I apologize if this brings any turmoil or disruption in the guild. I think it is better to step away for a bit than to just disband the guild and leave everyone wondering why.

It is my hope that we lose mcs this week and I can pass the GM to someone a little more active. I'll probably still get on for dcs because I want to kill those bastards and think I can muster up the will to pk for 2 hours. I do not want to be GM or in control of the gold, resetting or setting defenses for the tomb. I've done poorly enough setting mcs times, imagine if I was in charge of tomb defenses and all that. lol

So if you can figure out who would be a good GM, let me know. It needs to be someone that wants to be a leader, that is something I am not. I like being a part of something bigger I just don't like being the person people always turn to in times of trouble. I'm a game player not a babysitter.
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Meela spilling out Mikes plan already just when server came out Empty Re: Meela spilling out Mikes plan already just when server came out

Post by ultimatum Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Some people are better at being bitches than others.

Anyway, Mike, I don't think I'd be a good candidate for GM. Razz With you being semi-active we'd lose players, and if I was thought to be GM we would most definitely lose people, so if you're going to pick someone as GM, then it needs to be a high level who is more active than me. I consider myself to have a "leader personality", but I'm not into this game as much as some people, and they deserve that position much more than I would.

Not saying I'm good enough to be a GM by saying all that. I'm just saying if you thought of me as being the GM, then it is a bad idea in my opinion, and that's why Razz
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

http://www.tuatha-dea.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down