TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Considering a new name

3 posters

Go down

Considering a new name Empty Considering a new name

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 am

I'm thinking about renaming my Night Shadow. I've got a few names in mind but I wonder if I should change it. The reason I want to change it is because everytime I walk through town I get tons of whispers and PMs and lots of begging for levels, gold, items, etc. The problem I see is that a name change would be a very short reprieve from this and after some time everyone will know who I am and resume whispering and begging me.

The short list of names: KillMachine(Danae calls me this all the time and I love it) CreepingDeath, ArchRich(a quest in eggy tells you to kill the Arch Rich, lol, silly koreans), WarMachine and ViciousnuggeT.

So far I am leaning towards KillMachine. The other names here I was going to use on my new baby NS when I make him but I might as well consider them if I am considering a name change.

What do you think, should I rename XxOrganGrinderxX or leave it as it is? I've never been extremely fond of the XxX junk in names. Should I just rename him Organ, OrganGrinder??
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Considering a new name Empty Re: Considering a new name

Post by Tolgeranth Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Nothing wrong with Organ Grinder, very eceletic, but KillMachine has a ring to it. 100% agree with don't like the XX BS, kind of makes me think not creative enough to choose an individual name when I see it. Google my name and all you will get is my charcater on LC related sites. If set on changing it go with KillMachine, give you a couple days of reprieve.
Tolgeranth
Tolgeranth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 pm

I agree Tol, my entire online life I have had the self given moniker of viciousnugget. I already have a character named that but it would be too much hassle to take all the stuff off him and delete him just to free up the name.

I like the way KillMachine sounds, it falls in line with what my character is capable of and I am willing to bet money Danae gets a kick out of it. She is the one that started calling me that before I ever thought to name him that.

I swear when she sees me she never says Hi Lyw or Hi Org, it's always "hey kill machine" or "how's my kill machine?" I actually like being called that, oddly enough. Org and Lyw just doesn't sound appealing in my opinion. lol.

I am going to assume there will still be people that call me Org or Lyw regardless if I change my name. *sigh*
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimatum Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:47 pm

I will always call you Mike.

I like the idea of viciousnugget, myself, but in order to free up the name you have to rename the character that originally had that name about 4 or 5 times... it's weird. You can't just delete the character and the name gets freed. It's stupid.
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

http://www.tuatha-dea.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:35 pm

I know what you are talking about. My friend wanted to name his healer a certain sexy blonde school teacher that got busted for banging a student of hers so he did. Later on he wanted to remake her as a phoenix character once his main hit 100 so he deleted her and could not rename her. After like 2 months he finally decided to make a phoenix heealer and tried the name again and it worked. I suppose it is just a time thing. Once it is in the system it takes a while before the game recognizes the name is abandoned and allows it back into the name pool. Probably some sort of anti-spam/hacker thing aeria employs.
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum