TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Thoughts on this please

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts on this please Empty Thoughts on this please

Post by Bluegrass Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:11 pm

First and foremost, how we liking the game? I love it, I hope you all do too. Lately I have been running Hardmodes with some guys from Dark Lords of Anarchy. Yea, even I giggled at the name. They currently are in the same boat as us. They have 3 level 50s and a bunch of people slowly working their way up. They have invited me several times to join their guild and I politely decline.

Tonight, I was chatting with them and they mentioned the want to do more HM's and eventually, sooner then later preferred to start doing Operations. They lack numbers. They need a tank a healer and another dps. Which currently we have, and will have more once Kendant and Were have more time to catch up. With Tol being away for work, and Shar busy with the kids, I am not sure which is the right step at this moment. I think teaming up with them is a good idea, I have done many HMs with them and they seem very much like me... I guess thats good if you like me Very Happy They are all EST and tend to be done by 1030/11 pm every night.

Let me know.
Bluegrass
Bluegrass
SWToR Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on this please Empty Re: Thoughts on this please

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Teaming up with other good players is always a good thing. Especially that we do lack numbers, Tol can/could have recruited at an early phase before we got max level but then problem is everytime he is away/busy at work, non seems to do anything. And as for me, I get busy with my kids & only got few here & there play time, tried to communicate with our new members but not much convo going on. Can not be there for them all the time & just saw this morning some already left.
I basically can only do the level 50 dailies earning daily com for the purple gears & partying with the 2 person Tol & I used to party with. Then after that, I do my crafting. At night time my lvl 50 toon is available for instances but you will be logging out/logged out when I log in so yeah... although maybe can catch you up during weekends since there'll be no activities for my kids except when something came up.
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluegrass Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:57 am

Well i guess it gets more complicated tonight. Kendant logged in and we chatted for a bit. Apparently he really doesnt play here anymore. Him and his son and as he says, about 20 of our Rift guys are on another server. Reason being, no one is ever on in our guild. I really dont know what to say. I help everyone, i recruit, but i think we missed the boat early. Now what do we do? I am loyal to a fault, I stuck it out in Rift, even moved servers to make it work. Tol says he cant do it alone, which I dont think any of us should, but no one even logs in. Its Sam and me most evenings. Thats it. Even the new people we invited, they are just alts of people in other guilds. Its really frustrating. If all of our people were going to be on a different server, we should have been there. Or we should have made sure they were coming with us. We do this lets wait and see, and .... what do we see. 4 level 50s, Frank is on less and less again (GET WELL BUDDY) Kendant moved to the other server, and we have a guild full of other peoples alts. I do not know what to do to fix this. Shar, you are a mom, you need to be there with your kids, id never EVER ask you to put a game first. I think we missed the boat, I think this guild is cooked. I am not sure how to fix it, yet I dont want to give up on it either.
Bluegrass
Bluegrass
SWToR Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Kyle and I know that Kendant and his son are playing in a pvp server. Kendant has mentioned to us alot about the pvp server they tried so figured it is where they are playing now since been awhile they have not logged in.Reason why we chose pve server was because when we started in pvp server in Rift they had problems with it. Reason why we still decided to create Tuathadea in ToR after thinking not to run our own guild is because we thought there will be enough of us partying. I have run mostly solo on solo missions. Pugs with instances and honestly it is not hard to find people to party with which is why even the other players running their own guild are contented staying as is even if they are outnumbered. I am still enjoying the game so I am not really bothered by our guild being toooooo small. Was 4 of us that was on last night when I logged in.One of them actually did joined his lvl41 main but noticed he pulled it out the other day. Running an active guild requires an active officers too if that is what we are looking for but as it stands we are a casual guild.We have our own real life and we can not control everyone's playtime.
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluegrass Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:07 pm

I sat online til about 845pm last night hoping anyone would log in so I could help them Sad
Bluegrass
Bluegrass
SWToR Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down