TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Get a job! :P

Go down

Get a job! :P Empty Get a job! :P

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Since we've added more people to the Legion I think it is incumbent upon our new members to get a job. While essencetapping and aethertapping are not jobs per se they still require dedication of time to level and gather materials. By doing esstap and aethtap you will help farm some items in need for the other professions. Please do this as it is much easier to create the good items we need if everyone is on board and pulling their weight. Here are our current job holders.

Alliara is our Alchemist
Vortal is our Morphist/Esstap/Aethtap
Obisida is our Tailor
Adisibo is our Cook

That leaves Armorsmithing, Weaponsmithing, Handicrafting left to do. If you would like to take up one of these jobs I will do my part to provide the necessary materials and even donate 1.5m kinah to improve your training.

It is monotonous and sometimes tedious work but it is definitely for the betterment of the Legion and our players. With the job will come a promotion to Centurion so that we can easily share items of need in the Legion warehouse.

-Mike
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum