TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Welcome to our new Rift members

+13
Static
Arix
Shlumpa
Garrok
Gerzan
AustinNumberOne
Megabyte
Solidhero22
ultimatum
KillMachine/Keilia
Maug
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Tolgeranth
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to our new Rift members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to our new Rift members

Post by Tolgeranth Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:09 am

Sorry, I had same problem, try http://forums.riftgame.com/forum.php it is working, they maybe working on thier main site.

edited : Now that is strange. Hopefully they fix it soon.
Tolgeranth
Tolgeranth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new Rift members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to our new Rift members

Post by Solidhero22 Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:12 am

aah kool but i can load it on my iphone without it being on my wi fi if i use 3G
Solidhero22
Solidhero22
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Megabyte Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey all, looking forward to Beta 6 etc.

Thanks for having me.
Megabyte
Megabyte
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maug Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:45 pm

All I have to say is REBOOT!

And welcome Tuatha Dea
Maug
Maug
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new Rift members - Page 2 Empty Thanks

Post by AustinNumberOne Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 pm

Thanks for the welcome and i can't wait to get back in Rift and play with you guys. Hope to see you all in the game Very Happy
AustinNumberOne
AustinNumberOne
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerzan Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Hello all,

Thanks go to Tolgeranth for inviting me to Tua, very much looking forward to this game and getting to know you all.

Look for me in B6 (as long as Trion sends out the info this week); character name for the beta sessions will be: Gerzan.

Thanks again, cya'll in game. Smile
Gerzan
Gerzan
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrok Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:34 pm

This guild is going to be good, I can feel it. Very Happy I wish us much pwnage and many times the cause of opposite faction nerdrage. Nuke, gank, and dominate!
Garrok
Garrok
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlumpa Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Hey guys, Swinging in for the intro. I'm a long time WoW'r and siked to leave that game behind and pick up Rift. Looking forward to progressing and enjoying the game with you all.

Hopefully I'll see you all in Beta6
Toon name: Shlumpa (probably a rogue)

-Bryan
Shlumpa
Shlumpa
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arix Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Hey all. I have many names but you guys can call me Arix, Chris, Christina or Amaali. Christina is my full, real name though. I'm currently in my final semester of university but I still find a lot of time to play. Especially with only 4 classes this semester. I've played WoW for the past two and a half years and began to become discontent with the game after the expansion and definately with the last PTR so I decided to look for something else. Someone ended up posting the site for RIFT on the WoW forums and I fell in love.

I look forward to playing with you all. See you in game and in Vent.
~Arix

Toon names (if I can get them on the Beta server and if not there then definitely the live server):
Amaali - Mage (Female)
Arix - Cleric (Male)
Arix
Arix
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:43 am

Hey guys my name is Jason, just your average 23 year old gamer. I'll be rolling a healing cleric as my main but of course I'll be a justi./shaman/whatever when I solo. I'll be honest I've bought all these MMOs but I've never been hardcore about any of them. The longest I've played an MMO was two years and that was a free one called Flyff and that was mainly because of the guild I was in. So I'm hoping this guild will help me stick with the game.

I'm always working during the day so my usual game time is at nights. I have my days off on Tuesday and the occasional weekend. I'll be joining in on Vent too when I buy a new mic in the coming weeks.

I'm Statik now in the guild but I'll be trying to get Static when it launches because I can't stand that K, it bothers me greatly. Mad
Static
Static
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolgeranth Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 am

Welcome everyone, alot of new faces. I look forward to chatting and adventuring with you all. Some I have met on vent already, and some I have not had the pleasure yet, I am looking forward to it. We can build a guild on chat and forums, we build friends on voice (at least it seems like that to me).

Last edited by Tolgeranth on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tolgeranth
Tolgeranth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maug Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Yes,

Welcome to all of the new people to the guild and forums, hope to see/chat to you all soon.
Maug
Maug
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alani Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:45 pm

*falls into thread headfirst*
Well then.... I suppose I should say hi and introduce myself. Many of you have already met me on vent, but I figured I could write a little bit about myself here.
I'm a 19 year old "kind of hardcore" gamer, so to speak. I've played most free MMOs out there and lots of the ones you have to pay for as well.
Name's Jesper, but I'm usually called Jesp, Zel (taken from my usual internet name "Zelethos") or Wolf (no idea where that one came from). Feel free to call me any of these.
However, being a Swede, my timezone is quite different from the most of you, so you will probably not see me that very much during weekdays. I often do all nighters during the weekends, though.

My main in rift will probably be a rogue riftstalker/assassin/bladedancer. Right through DPSer with a bit of extra defense. I'm not the tank kind of guy, but I love helping people, so I will probably make a cleric later on as well.
Rogue name would be Alani... unless it's taken in the server you guys will play on in beta 6.
If that would be the case, the name's gonna be Alithra.

looking forward to chatting with you guys more and play with you once Beta 6 is up.
Alani
Alani
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WereMonger Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Welcome to all of the new peeps, that I have yet to say hey Do Merry Doooo to!!!!

Monger da Tank has got yer back.!!!

just dont lift the beard if your weak of heart! Wink
WereMonger
WereMonger
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrok Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Yum.
Garrok
Garrok
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulorei Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:22 pm

@Monger

Yo Dawg, I herd u like tankn so I put a tank on your tank so your tank can tank while you tank the tanks; so ya'll tanking while the other tank tanks.
Ulorei
Ulorei
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanna Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:35 pm

AHa! THank you for the invite and acceptance. Ahhhaaa. This is gonna be fuuun.
Kanna
Kanna
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:38 am

ultimatum wrote:Be sure to sign up on the new forums. Once everyone transfers I'm going to shut this site down, so don't forget to move. They both use the same software, so setting up your avatar and signature is exactly the same.

I quoted Ultimatum's post in one of our new member intro post I was thinking it should be in here Smile
Also I would want to inform everyone, just so you don't have to be posting again in our new forum I can quote & paste your messages.
Note:
I will be moving member's post on our new site once you are registered .

http://www.tuatha-dea.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=9
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2