TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just so you know

5 posters

Go down

Just so you know Empty Just so you know

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:29 pm

As most of you know my best friend for more than half my life took his own life on October 15th. I then decided I needed to take some time off to grieve the loss and spend time with his family as they are my second family. After a week I decided I would try to get back in my groove and start playing again.

The fact of the matter is though. Everytime I sit down and look at the login screen I don't want to log in. I feel this way for a multitude of reasons and it isn't tied to just LC either. There are lots of things I can't bring myself to do just yet.

I don't want you all to think it has anything to do with you but honestly it does to an extent. Everytime I log in I get many PMs asking "how I am feeling" or "how I am doing" also "I'm sorry to hear that" and to be blunt, I am tired of hearing that. This doesn't mean I am mad at any of you. I am just grieving and am overly sensitive at the time.

I know you all care about me and want to make sure that I am ok. I care about you guys too. I just want to let you know that I play this game to escape the turmoil and drama in my life. Logging in and being asked how I am dealing with the loss or how I am feeling does the opposite of my reasons for playing.

I am doing well. I have a huge group of friends and family here that were close with Jesse and they are all I need to get through this. If I need to talk about it with any of you I will. I just feel like I get smothered with it everytime I log in. I can't take that right now.

For the time being Aneerhas is in control of the guild, I trust her decisions and know that the guild is in good hands. I'll be back when I am feeling better about things. When that will be I have no idea but i have invested a great deal in this game and don't want to just walk away from it.

I've made good friends here and I want to continue enjoying my time on LC. I'll be back when I am ready and I look forward to that day and seeing how all of you have progressed. I hope you all understand where I am coming from and why I need to get away for a while.

@Aneerhas, treat the guild as your own. I made you GM because I believe you have the patience to be in charge. If you feel someone needs to be kicked don't think I will be upset about it. I stand behind your decisions.

-Mike
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Just so you know Empty Re: Just so you know

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Will do Mike...I informed our guildies yesterday to check your post here just so they know what is going on.

Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimatum Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:23 pm

I really wish I could have caught you on GSC, Mike. I know you're tired of hearing sorry and all the sentimentalities you've engrossed with, but you can probably guess that I am very empathetic for you.

I really hope I can talk to you eventually. It's been a while, and I'd like to catch up with you on several things. Jesse was as good a guy as any from all that I heard from you. Hopefully I can catch you sometime on GSC or something. Sorry to not have been able to talk to you about this sooner.
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

http://www.tuatha-dea.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 am

idk what to say but I lost interest in game now....

Just to let you all know my account got blocked yesterday. I was afk mostly standing in Mondshine town after I helped our guildies with their Mond quest. Went to s5 to checked shops then set a shop when I went afk after that was on/off afk checking shops. I then decided to change server to finally play but when I tried to log back in, I can not log in. So I thought of logging in LC website to check on my account & still can not log in til I found out it says account blocked due to Violation of TOS when I tried to click on forgot password.

I am sooo pissed & getting tired of Aeria listening about people crying about bans that they didn't do anything. I didn't believed them & now it happened to me. I spent alot of money & effort into this game. Played fair didn't violate any ToS & all I got is ban without even an email coming from aeria.

I sent RT last night so waiting to get my account back. When I get it back I want to pass GM back to Mike or whoever he thinks or everyone in guild thinks is qualified to take over. I am sooo done with this game.
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:05 pm

That's horrible to hear. I got on to set up a shop last night and Suger told me the bad news and how pissed you are. I can't blame you. I know you play fair which was just one of the many reasons I entrusted the GM duties to you. When you get your account back have someone get ahold of me. My phone number is posted on my Aeria Games page. You can also have Snolling or Dee give me a call if it's long distance for you. You can pass GM to either one of them if they are unable to get ahold of me. I can't imagine the reason Aeria has for banning your account. I hope they sort out the discrepancy and you get your account back very soon. I would hate to see you quit but I understand how aggravating this is for you. You think you are a good customer and when you do nothing wrong then get bent over and shafted for no good reason, it's just a shame. Aeria is slowly killing their own game with bullshit like this.
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeNel Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:45 pm

well i will miss u aneer and Mike i send my condolences to ur 2nd family i do understand what u going through. but i will be here if u need me just let me know whats up.
SmokeNel
SmokeNel
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimatum Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Yeah, I just got your message on my iPod a few minutes ago about this.

Michelle, I really hope your account gets released, because I'm fairly positive you are one of the most fair players I've ever seen, and to really lose all that money you've invested in this game would be complete and utter (lack of better word) bull shit.

I mean... Dang, that isn't awesome. But on a serious note- I'm sure it will be unbanned, because my account was banned about a year ago, and I had no idea. I had quit playing for three months, and came back, and they said my account was banned. I just submitted an rt and got it back, though. I'm sure they'll get yours back as well.

Seems like a lot of rough crap has been going down these past couple of months. I literally just had to deal with a pathetic family member nearly getting arrested for domestic abuse, and I had to help her, which ruined my plans for the rest of the day. Hopefully winter will be much more pleasant than fall has been for us so far.

Last edited by ultimatum on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by WETODDIT Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:42 pm

they sure do pick bs ways to ban people then when some1 actually does do something wrong they give them a lil spankin and let they get away with it....so not cool hope ya get account back soon aneer
WETODDIT
WETODDIT
Last Chaos Member
Last Chaos Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:01 am

Well , I got 2 message from them that they sent on my email associated with my LC account. First of which says my account is reinstated then 2nd says I got banned due to hacking.... such BS!!!! then they replied to my RT I sent on new email I used they said I am banned for 7 days for same reason "Hacking"...
I sent them reply "You have made a big mistake accusing me of hacking. I have spent so much money on this game that I would not dare do such thing that will get my account banned. I even tell those people who talk about hacking not to use it cause they just put their account at risk. I don't even know the program & I don't have any installed program on my pc.I am innocent , I have done nothing wrong, I had always been playing fair & raised my toon the hard way with the help of all the AP stuffs I have been buying from your products with worth of thousands of money. With this things you have done to me, I suddenly lost interest to pursue with your game anymore & I doubt will not in the future will buy any of your products anymore. You are slowly killing your customers due to false accusations. Would appreciate it much if you unblock my account so I can log on my NS & pass GM to my guildies".

So hopefully I get my account back before dcs, if not Snolling pointed to me last night if you all still want to attack dcs, we can reg SoR again.
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 pm

I got a reply today & it shows that they don't want to discuss any further regarding my ban. So have to wait until next week as they said I am banned until 11/8.

I have registered SoR to attack dcs & defend on mcs if all still want to go.

---------------------------------------
Dear Mielyk,

Thank you for the response. This ticket has been resolved to the best
of our ability. We are sorry if the resolution is not what was desired.
Any further replies to this ticket will be considered spam and treated
as such.

Sincerely,

Team Aeria
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimatum Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Wow. That was probably the nicest way of saying "Fuck you. We don't care anymore" I have ever seen.

I'm sorry, but fuck Team Aeria. Their customer support is asinine, and just pisses me off every time I have to deal with anyone from that company.
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:14 am

Bullshit! Looks like there is nothing you can do other than wait for them to unblock the account on the 8th. Aeria games blows.
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Yep, Sabbath told me to make another RT but I am tired dealing with them. Like I said I won't spend anymore money on LC. So scary to think that you spent alot in that game & to get screwed like that.

So I was told Mike that you won't be able to make it for the seige? and Karl will be out partying... he said he is not sure if he can make it so I guess no attacking for today. Don't feel like doing it anyways, it's a pain to be moving guildies to SoR for the seige & finding them as well as finding GA's to get back in Tua...
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum