TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crafting 145 and up

3 posters

Go down

Crafting 145 and up Empty Crafting 145 and up

Post by Tolgeranth Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 am

Here is the lowdown on 145 and up gear for all classes except NS. There is no blue evasion after 125-127 set unless you have a horse shoe firmly situated in your buttocks and you get 135-137 from boxes.

So far 150's p6 evasion gloves and boots are dropped, everything else needs to be crafted. With raid gear starting to be dropped that may change for 160's. It costs slightly over 150 mill to buy skills to make 145-147 gear.

The materials for it are from old material pouches, dropped by the 146 and lower mobs in Mondshine. Since all materials for all gear and weapons comes in them, the chance you can what you want is very small. Between buying and dropping them, Aneerhas and I managed to get around 1700 and did manage to make my 146 b5e pants. Those pants cost about 500 mill all in, and at +13 the defense is less than my 126 +13 pants. They have an additional bonus of 404 defense that is listed below the defense rating but it does not show on my defense. Seems to be either glitched or does not show but is really added, will experiment more and get back to the guild.

Your thinking well that is not bad, but it gets worse, to make 150's gear you use blue pouches of material. And another 150 mill in skills, and you need to reach skill level 31 to actually make 150's gear. To reach skill level 31 , you need to make 31 pieces of 145-147 gear. There is no one on Sarissa that can make 150's or higher gear.

Mike is probably the closest, he has probably spent 2 bill on crafting so far (ball park). Aneerhas also has the skills now, but several builds behind Mike.

My recommendation is to not buy the skills and support Mike and Aneerhas in getting someone in guild to make the 150's gear. It would give us an advantage over other guilds, allowing us to have better evasion gear. Keep your pouches, your going to need them and be ready to trade for stuff you need. Mike and I traded Hemp for helm he wanted to make for leather for my pants. The material is in its raw form and has to be processed, it takes 3 raw to make 1 processed.

Addiotional.. It seems you have to make 31 of each item to make the next set, so you would have to make 31 sets of 146 pants before making your first set of 150's.

Last edited by Tolgeranth on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tolgeranth
Tolgeranth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Crafting 145 and up Empty Re: Crafting 145 and up

Post by ultimatum Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 am

Tolgeranth wrote:
My recommendation is to not buy the skills and support Mike and Aneerhas in getting someone in guild to make the 150's gear. It would give us an advantage over other guilds, allowing us to have better evasion gear. Keep your pouches, your going to need them and be ready to trade for stuff you need.

I love the idea. By the time I even hit 140, though, I'm sure one of you guys will have gotten to 31. Unless this is harder than I think it is. :/ I know you have to be 140 to open the pouches, but any level can pick them up, because I've picked up a couple off of killing white stags (whatever the name of those white deer are). **tip. If you're around 100, then don't go after the dark stags haha. Same level, but hit harder**
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

http://www.tuatha-dea.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:11 am

It really is harder than you think. I have personally opened a little over 8k pouches and I have been able to make a few pieces of gear. As with other gear before it, it is really rare to get B6E gear. Tol got really lucky to get the b5e pants he got. Nothing that I crafted was evasion but I remain hopeful.

No one really understands how many purses it takes to make a single item and they all want to do the crafting themselves. What they fail to realize is how many items you need to craft before you can qualify to buy the next level of skills to craft the higher level armors.

Example: Helmets, gloves and shirts fall under the accurate certificate. You need to craft 31 of these items in total to unlock the level 2 accurate certificate. If it is like the material processing then as you get the skill higher you will need to craft even more to count as a point toward unlocking level 3.

It really is an insane process but with everyone pitching in we should be able to get some items crafted and hopefully move our skills along and craft some really kick ass stuff.
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down