TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sorry I've been off for a few days

2 posters

Go down

Sorry I've been off for a few days Empty Sorry I've been off for a few days

Post by ultimatum Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:37 am

Some of you may know that my grandfather died last Thursday, so I had to leave town and help setup a few things and go to his funeral that weekend, so I missed MCS, but I did end up doing DCS. It was a good distraction listening to the funny people on GSC, so I thank all those who made me smile that day.

Now after that I went to Taco Bell on Monday, and convinced a good friend of mine who worked there to sneak me a free drink and taco for me and my buddy Jon. I got food poisoning (haha yeah yeah, Mike). I ended up sleeping a lot over those two days and threw up and various other things that come with food poisoning.

I got over the food poisoning for the most part by Thursday. After that I went through the day as normal, but around 2 pm I started to feel dizzy. I had the chills and various other symptom. I was delirious and was mixing up letters and words.

Example: Hey, Jon. My fands are heezing.

When I got home I tried to feel better by taking Nyquil and various other medicines, and then I fell asleep from about 5 pm to 6:30 am the next day (today). I fell asleep for another 3 hours until just a moment ago and took a shower.

So yeah. Sorry I've been absent from the game, but I just have had a really shitty two weeks. Sympathize with me, if you will. Razz

Last edited by ultimatum on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion

http://www.tuatha-dea.com/

Back to top Go down

Sorry I've been off for a few days Empty Re: Sorry I've been off for a few days

Post by KillMachine/Keilia Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:50 pm

You have my sympathy bud. Take it easy and try to rehydrate yourself. The last time I got a stomach virus and was pissin out both ends I needed a big ass gatorade to get my fluids back. I lost 11lbs in a little over 18 hours, most of it water weight.

I warned you about Taco Bell and it's grade D beef. No, no, you just wouldn't listen. lol.
KillMachine/Keilia
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Sorry I've been off for a few days Empty Re: Sorry I've been off for a few days

Post by ultimatum Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Worth it. lol
ultimatum
ultimatum
Centurion
Centurion