TuathaDea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Home
 Recent
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Loved the Beta's... but...

2 posters

Go down

Loved the Beta's... but... Empty Loved the Beta's... but...

Post by Levonius Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:27 am

I was able to put in about 12 hours between the last 2 Beta's, I pre-ordered the collector's edition and literally put in about 4 hours on the last beta! Sad, i thought I would have more time between work, and my family, but overall liked the beta. Graphics though not important to most, i like, but the high levels are pretty demanding on a computer, may be a little better with Full release. Storyline good, not too much, and not too little reading. Class system great, though i think people will probably start dropping their 3rd class to go higher in another two for end game stuff, including PvP.

Overall good, i just wish i had time to play, hope im not forced to drop my account...
Levonius
Levonius
Rift Member
Rift Member

http://finalstopshop.com (under development)

Back to top Go down

Loved the Beta's... but... Empty Re: Loved the Beta's... but...

Post by Tolgeranth Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Balancing things can be tough. To be effective it really is 2 builds with points in it, and 1 build with little or no points. I do use a hybrid build, 24/18/8 as my primary build but it cannot handle full PvP or Main tank.

Hopefully you get some time to play, we wil be here when you get a chance. I was suprised anyone posted here, I just dropped in to check. I have been posting on www.tuatha-dea.com forums now.
Tolgeranth
Tolgeranth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum