Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Better late than never

Go down

Better late than never

Post by KillMachine/Keilia on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:15 pm

I felt the need to introduce myself with the influx of new members in anticipation of Rift. Bare with me as I sometimes become long winded.

My name is Mike, I'm a 29 year old gamer geek and the Co-founder of Tuatha Dea guild. However, I won't be in a leadership role on Rift. You can refer to me by name or by ign, I don't care all that much, just don't call me late for dinner. Very Happy

I'm a pretty laid back person that likes to play games. I'm rarely ever serious and sometimes it can be hard to differentiate whether or not I am. If it sounds impossible, chances are I am fuckin' with you.

While I enjoy gaming and being silly I am a firm believer in honor, honesty and loyalty. I think most mature players can understand common sense things that apply here. I need not write a list of acceptable behaviour, use your noodle.

Currently I am playing Aion, Last Chaos, WoW, Diablo 2 and participating in the Rift beta testing. I'm all over the place and I like it that way.

I'm a very independent gamer and like to solo plenty. I also enjoy grouping together to go through some content faster or easier. I have a soft spot for PvP. I love killing things in Pixelville. I DO NOT ask for free items or help leveling. Needless to say, you won't be asked by me for anything other than insight. On the flip side, I will do what I can, within reason, to help out my fellow members.

With that all being said, I look forward to getting to know all of you better and to playing and growing Tuatha Dea with you. I'll see you in game, on the forums or talk to you in Vent.

-Mike
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Re: Better late than never

Post by Aneerhas/Sharanth on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 pm

cheers
Aneerhas/Sharanth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down