Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello form Nexssus

Go down

Hello form Nexssus

Post by Nexssus on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Just looking around For a Rifts guild thought id take a look. I'm sure you have questions about me and I will gladly answer any that you have but first since I like to be up front and honest. Here is a bit about me.

I will always tell you the truth from the perspective I view if from, I don't hesitate to call things out whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong i pretty much will always give my opinion and if its wrong I'll be the first to admit it. A Spade is a Spade, if something quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and looks like a duck ill call it a duck. I firmly believe in having fun and sometime shallow callous humor. I will joke with people and fully expect to have people joke back to me. Half the fun is being able to take a joke as well as dish one out. I try to make sure that people will always understand who I am so that there are no surprises later on if you are still interested in me being a member of your guild please let me know. Thank you

Nexssus
Nexssus
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello form Nexssus

Post by Tolgeranth on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi Nexssus

Your going to fit right in. We don't dance around a subject, we get down to it. In the interest of disclosure, I tend to be regarded as a bit of a dick, blunt and no BS. Ultimatum is the same, no time or desire to deal with drama. We come to play, have fun, see the game, and pk people.

Tolgeranth
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuri on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Welcome!
Kuri
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WereMonger on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:24 pm

LOL dancing is awesome as long as if you wear a tu-tu Wink
WereMonger
Rift Member
Rift Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KillMachine/Keilia on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Haha! A tank in a tutu. I would pay 3 platinum to see that. Very Happy

Tolgeranth and ultimatum happen to be great people. Trustworthy as people can be with just the right touch of "I don't want to hear it." I doubt Tua would be as well off as it is today without their help.

By the way... Welcome Nexssus! I think you'll fit in nicely, we aren't too shy and like to have a good time gaming together. Don't be a dick or I'll have ultimatum change your profile picture to a flopping cock. lol

P.S. He threatened me with that once.... fucker.
KillMachine/Keilia
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down